Love for the Cold-Blooded, Still Waters and First Contact have been nominated for eleven M/M Romance Member’s Choice Awards!
Thank you so much to everyone who nominated my books. I am beyond thrilled! While I don’t expect to win any of the awards, I feel that being nominated so many times is a wonderful compliment.
If you’re a Goodreads M/M Romance group member, you have until the 15th to vote. Here’s a list of my nominations with links to the polls. If you’d care to vote for any of my books, I’d appreciate it very much, needless to say!
– Best Contemporary/Mainstream
– Best Love is an Open Road Story
Love for the Cold-Blooded, or The Part-Time Evil Minion’s Guide to Accidentally Dating a Superhero
– Best Book Debut
– Best Book of the Year
– Best Fantasy
– Best Humorous
– Best Main Character (Patrick West)
– Best Coming of Age
– Best Story that Should have a Sequel
– Best Virgins (unlike me, Pat would not be thrilled to know he is nominated in this category – rub it in, why don’t you *g*)
– Best Family Drama